Use InCites both to compare journals and scientific publications and to evaluate researcher and institution productivity.
- InCites Essential Science Indicators provides data for ranking scientists, institutions, countries, and journals based on publication counts and citation data.
- InCites Journal Citation Reports is a tool for evaluating and comparing journals using citation data. Journal Citation Reports is the only source of citation data on journals, and includes virtually all specialties in the areas of science, technology, and social sciences.
- Subject area(s):
- General Topics
Impact factor is a measure of the frequency with which the average article in a journal has been cited in a particular year.
- Access is limited to SWOSU students and employees.
- Simultaneous users: unlimited
- Vendor: Thomson Reuters
- Publisher: Thomson Reuters