If this is the first time you've used the Copy Service for Faculty and Staff, please read the information below before submitting your request.
Copy Service Forms
Copy Service FAQs
- What is the Copy Service for Faculty and Staff?
- Who is eligible to use the Copy Service for Faculty and Staff?
- What can I order?
- How much does the Copy Service for Faculty and Staff cost?
- When will I receive my copies?
- Are there any restrictions on what I can request?
- How do I submit a request?
- I have more questions. Who do I contact?
The Al Harris Library will send you journal articles and book excerpts by email, campus mail, postal mail, or fax if you are a current SWOSU faculty or staff member.
All current SWOSU faculty and staff are eligible to use the Copy Service.
You can order copies of articles from journals, magazines, and newspapers owned by the Al Harris Library. To find out if the library owns the journal you need, check the Journal Finder and the library catalog. You can also request book excerpts if you are able to provide us with the page numbers you need. To request an article or book that isn't owned by the library see the Interlibrary Loan page.
This service is free to SWOSU faculty and staff.
Your copies will be sent to you via email, campus mail, postal mail, or faxed to within two working days. Allow additional time if you request delivery by postal mail. All requests that are too large to email will be sent by campus or postal mail.
- There is no limit on the number of requests you may make.
- The Copy Service is required to follow copyright laws and guidelines. In some cases this may limit the number of articles we can copy for you. If your request violates copyright restrictions, the library will contact you with suggestions on Copy Service alternatives.
- Complete issues of journals cannot be copied -- only specific articles.
- Copies of articles not owned by SWOSU can be requested through Interlibrary Loan. To find out whether the library owns the journal you need, check the Journal Finder and the library catalog. See the Interlibrary Loan page for more information on requesting articles not owned by the library.
- First, check the library catalog or the Journal Finder to see whether the Al Harris Library owns the journal, newspaper, magazine, or book you need.
- If the library owns the item you need, submit your request using the Copy Service Request Form for Articles or the Copy Service Form for Book Excerpts.