MICROMEDEX provides rapid access to information on drugs, diseases, acute care, toxicology, alternative medicines, and patient education.
- Subject area(s):
By accessing MICROMEDEX products via the SWOSU Libraries' website, you agree that you will abide by the following terms:
Access to MICROMEDEX content is restricted by a license agreement. Use of MICROMEDEX products under this license agreement is permitted solely for demonstration and training purposes for Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy students.
This Customer License Agreement for MICROMEDEX products prohibits:
- Use for clinical purposes.
- Use for emergency response purposes.
- Use for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, consulting services.
This license also prohibits copying, downloading, uploading, or otherwise reproducing content from the MICROMEDEX databases, except in limited excerpts and for personal use. These limited excerpts may be printed, but for personal use only.
- Access is limited to SWOSU students and employees.
- Simultaneous users: unlimited
- Publisher: Truven Health Analytics Inc.
- Type of resource:
- Drug References