The CDSR is the leading resource for systematic reviews in healthcare. Each Cochrane Review is peer reviewed. Currently, there are over 5,000 full-text reviews covering a wide range of healthcare research questions. Click the "More" tab to see all Cochrane Collection databases.
The Cochrane Collection also includes these databases:
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHS EED)
- Health Technology Assessments (HTA)
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE)
- Central Register of Controlled Trials (CCTR)
- Methodology Register (CMR)
- Access is limited to SWOSU students and employees.
- Simultaneous users: unlimited
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Publisher: Cochrane Collaboration
- Type of resource: