The CDSR is the leading resource for systematic reviews in healthcare. Each Cochrane Review is peer reviewed. Currently, there are over 5,000 full-text reviews covering a wide range of healthcare research questions. Click the "More" tab above to view the full list of Cochrane Collection databases.
A good starting point for exploring the Cochrane Collection is Cochrane Clinical Answers (CCA), a resource which applies the CDSR's systematic reviews to relevant clinical questions.
The Cochrane Collection includes these databases:
- Central Register of Controlled Trials (CCTR)
- Clinical Answers (CCA)
- Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)
- Methodology Register (CMR)
- Access is limited to SWOSU students and employees.
- Simultaneous users: unlimited
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Publisher: Cochrane Collaboration
- Type of resource: