This resource contains 15 clinical databases including Lexi-Drugs, with over 1600 drug monographs supported by multiple fields of pharmacology detail.
- Lexicomp's major tools include:
- Interactions: Perform interaction analyses in seconds with our highly-rated Lexi-Interact program
- Patient Care Module: Patient education leaflets
- Drug Identification: Lexi-Drug ID provides quick identification of unknown medications
- I.V. Compatibility: Access to the King Guide to Parenteral Admixtures
- Medical Calculations: Lexi-CALC assists with drug dosing, drip rates, and organ function assessment for adults and pediatrics
- Web Search: Access to medically-based, qualified health web sites and primary literature
- Access is limited to SWOSU students and employees.
- Simultaneous users: unlimited
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
- Type of resource:
- Drug References