SciFinder provides electronic access to Chemical Abstracts, which includes these resources:
- CAS Registry File, with over 32 million organic and inorganic substances and over 59 million biosequences. You can also see the latest CAS registry number and sequence count.
- CAPlus, the most comprehensive database of all chemical literature. CAPlus includes patents and conference proceedings.
- Access is limited to SWOSU students and employees.
- Simultaneous users: 1
- Vendor: American Chemical Society
- Publisher: American Chemical Society
- Type of resource: