What's a research consultation?
- It’s an appointment you set up with a SWOSU librarian when
- you need in-depth help with a research project;
- you need help on how to use a specific database or research source;
- you'd like an introduction to research tools, such as the Journal Finder or RefWorks; or,
- you'd like a refresher course on library research.
How do I set up a research consultation?
Fill out the form below or call the library at (580)774-7082. A librarian will contact you within one business day to confirm your appointment. For immediate assistance please see the Ask a Librarian page for help by phone, text, email, chat, or in-person.
If you're requesting help with a course assignment, please use the form below to upload a copy of your professor's instructions.
Most research consultations take 30 minutes or less. The librarian who contacts you to confirm your appointment will let you know whether your project is likely to require more consultation time.