A Cochrane Collection resource, Cochrane Clinical Answers (CCA) provides a readable, digestible, clinically focused entry point to rigorous research from the Cochrane Collection's systematic reviews. Clinical Answers' intent is to provide clinicians with actionable knowledge and to inform decision making at the point of care. Each Cochrane Clinical Answer contains a clinical question, a short answer, and an opportunity to 'drill down' to the evidence from relevant Cochrane reviews.
The Cochrane Collection includes these databases:
- Central Register of Controlled Trials (CCTR)
- Clinical Answers (CCA)
- Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR)
- Methodology Register (CMR)
- Access is limited to SWOSU students and employees.
- Simultaneous users: unlimited
- Vendor: EBSCO
- Publisher: Cochrane Collaboration
- Type of resource: