OK-Share is a cooperative program among Oklahoma's public and private college and university libraries which permits higher education students, faculty, and staff to borrow library materials from any OK-Share library. Each library sets its own policies for OK-Share patrons, so your borrowing privileges may differ from those at your home institution.
For more information about OK-Share at SWOSU, see the information below.
How do I get an OK-Share card?
SWOSU students, faculty, and staff can get an OK-Share card at the Al Harris Library Circulation Desk.
Unaffiliated (non-SWOSU) students and faculty should contact the library at their own college or university to request an OK-Share card.
Where can I use my OK-Share card?
SWOSU OK-Share information
- Name: Southwestern Oklahoma State University
Southwestern Oklahoma State University
Al Harris Library
100 Campus Drive
Weatherford, OK 73096
- Website: https://library.swosu.edu
- OK-Share contact person:
Mr. Jason Dupree
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: see Library Hours
- Directions and parking: see Directions to the Library
- ID requirements: OK-Share card and valid photo ID.
- Borrowing policies: see Circulation
- Library catalog: https://swosu.on.worldcat.org